Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Side on You Tube

Since I started blogging I seem to get more response about things I’ve done than things that are happening now. Since I left I’ve stood pretty silent save for a couple clips on Channel 12. As you can see that time is over. Instead of writing long drawn out blogs answering each email I’ve decided to post three you tube clips discussing everything.

I chose you tube because there isn’t enough time to say what I would like to say on TV or on Rick’s show if they would even have some guy who is old news like me. The DAR isn’t really an option. Look, if you really believed I did no wrong and walked on water from January 2002 through October 2004 like you read in the paper then morphed into the antichrist from October 2004 to today then you are far far to gullible to be reading this and should immediately log onto disney.com or darnews.com whatever fantasy land you prefer.

I chose you tube because I can speak directly to anyone who cares without a filter. I’ll be posting one part each Wednesday for the next three weeks. If you would like to ask a question, take a shot at me, reminisce about old times, or whatever my personal email is srfaughn@hotmail.com I look forward to hearing from you.

I promise it’ll be no holds barred and raise some eyebrows. See you Wednesday.

Scott R.

13 comments:

Scott R. Faughn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing it. you should have spoke your piece 2 years ago, but any of the big shots you can take down now is fine with me.

start with the coke snorting lawyer!

Anonymous said...

This should be intresting to see the Good Ol'Boys Club of Buler County fall.

Anonymous said...

Coke snorting??????

I thought that he was a Coke Selling Lawyer.

Anonymous said...

depends on which lawyer you're talking about and dont forget about the one who will "trade" for his legal service as long as you're cute that is.

Anonymous said...

can't hardly wait till wed. i'm telling everyone i know about it great news glad to see ya back.

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether you did what you're accused of or not. But at the same time, I'm glad to see someone standing up to the "big shots". I sure am sick of the corruption in PB and Butler Co.

Anonymous said...

I think there is a lot more to that story than anyone knows. Its odd after you were charged Kevin Barbour's wife runs into a house at 1am and there is no fuss. I guess the good old boys were cashing in chips again.

Anonymous said...

Im still mad about Calvin Rutledge being fired from BOB. You really messed that one up!

Anonymous said...

I think Calvin got screwed, and you probably did too.

tell me more.

Anonymous said...

Calvin Rutledge was is and probably always will be a crook but who knows people can change we can always hope for the best. Those of you that think he was such a good guy well i'm sorry for you it hard when someone you trust lets you down.

Anonymous said...

do you know anything about the new ema director? they say he's been fired or run off his last few job's for "inappropriate behavior"

Anonymous said...

The new EMA Director probably got ran out of town for screwing around with someone wife. Google his name and you'll come up with the articles about him leaving those towns High and dry. I do have to say though that DS did the old EMA director that he replaced justice. Cause the commissioner's gave him a raw deal The commissioner's just owed the new one a favor which is why he was given the position he has. I'm sure everyone remembers the e-mails he sent to the DAR regarding the old sheriff.